Registered Music Therapist, Lizz Domash, RMT, MCAT
Lizz Domash provides experienced creative arts therapy, individual and group treatments, for children and adolescents with special needs, especially ASD. Her therapy includes the use of music, art, dance, drama, and puppetry to assist the individuals development.
Creative arts therapy assists emotional, behavioral, cognitive, social, and physical development and aims to:
1. enable a child to understand feelings
2. increase attention span and impulse control
3. develop language skills and intellectual abilities
4. improve motor coordination
5. provide fun, supportive, success-oriented experiences with enhance self-esteem and confidence
Individual treatment includes an initial assessment, treatment plan, periodic progress reports, and consultations with parents, teachers, and other specialists as needed.
30 Woodland Rd.
Marin County 94930
Asperger Syndrome Resources » Alternative Therapy
Mental Health » Creative Arts/Music/Art Therapists
Jen Hastings, Music Therapist
Jen Hastings, Neurologic Music Therapist
Pierre Brennan, MM, MT-BC, NMT, BCBA
Community Music Center (CMC)